We at Polaris Automation would like to extend our sincere hope that you and your families are well. We also want to reassure our customers and vendors that we are actively responding to this very fluid COVID-19 pandemic situation. Polaris Automation has taken the following steps to protect our team and ensure that we can maintain a level of business continuity that mitigates the risk of lost productivity.
- We have enacted a flexible remote workforce for all engineering and overhead team members. We are happy to report that this has been a very seamless action and have no known risks that would prevent us from performing our responsibilities in a productive manner.
- We are currently limiting (not eliminating) our travel to customer/vendor sites. We will carefully consider each circumstance and ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- Our panel manufacturing business will continue to operate at our facility.
- Our facility will be open to visitors by appointment only. All visitors must comply with the Polaris COVID-19 policies that will be shared upon appointment confirmation.
- Our leadership and management teams have implemented a communication plan internally that will give us the ability to communicate effectively and mitigate business risks as they come up.
- We have not experienced any confirmed cases of COVID-19 exposure to date. If we experience a case, we will communicate this to any at risk individuals that would have been exposed.
- We will continue to monitor the recommendations of state/federal leaders and the CDC and act as requested when recommendations are made.
Thank you and be well,